DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella, CPAs, PC is committed to the health and safety of our clients, team and community. We continue to be committed to providing our clients with the personal commitment to excellence that they have grown accustomed to. As such, we are offering the following options to address the COVID-19 virus:
- Limitation of in-office visits:
- While we recognize client communication is critical, we are encouraging non-face-to-face meeting options including by email and by telephone.
- Our building doors are now locked at 3:00 pm, until further notice.
- Electronic options:
- The use of our client portals facilitates providing documentation to us with our paperless system, minimizing postage and the need to bring documents into the office. Contact us at (315) 475-6954 to be set up and gain access.
- For existing portal users visit https://www.dimarcocpa.com/contact/ for our CCHAXCESS or Sharefile portal log-in on that webpage.
- Fax us at (315) 475-2937
We’ve received and agree with the position of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants calling for tax filing relief amid COVID-19 virus concerns. We anticipate the Treasury and the IRS will announce this week an extension of the April 15th deadline, however, at this moment, that extension has not been granted.
Should you have any questions or concerns about any of the above or about any tax or financial statement audit issues, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We will continue to keep you updated in the coming days and weeks.
Thank you for your patience during this period of unusual circumstances.
DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella, CPAs, P.C .