DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella CPAs, P.C. is currently hiring experienced audit and tax professionals.
We offer exposure to many facets of public accounting and client industries within the culture of a closely-knit firm. We seek accounting professionals with public accounting experience in addition to new graduates.
Our team enjoys the following benefits
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Generous paid time off with rollover and benefit package
- Reduced summer hours
- Health, dental, life insurance and additional benefits
- 401(k) with 5% employer match
- Parking reimbursement
- Open and collaborative team based environment
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Community involvement and social events
- Downtown Syracuse location
Contact David Turan at Syracuse (315)475-6954, extension 4408 if you are interested in joining our team. Click here to email David your resume.
Meet our newest team members!
Angela Wilbur (LeMoyne) and Brittney Thesier (LeMoyne) completed their internships right here. Both were offered – and accepted – full time staff accountant positions. Angela’s primary reasons for deciding to join the DiMarco team full time were the positive and outgoing team members, the relaxed learning environment, the ability to further her career while simultaneously challenging herself on a daily basis and the support and encouragement provided by the firm in the advancement of her career.
Congratulations Angela and Brittney!