DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella CPAs, P.C. is currently hiring audit and tax professionals.
We offer exposure to many facets of public accounting and client industries within the culture of a closely-knit firm.
Our team enjoys the following benefits
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Generous paid time off with rollover and benefit package
- Reduced summer hours
- Health, dental, life insurance and additional benefits
- 401(k) with 5% employer match
- Parking reimbursement
- Open and collaborative team based environment
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Community involvement and social events
- Downtown Syracuse location
Contact Matthew McArdle in Syracuse at (315)475-6954, extension 4402 if you are interested in joining our team. Click here to email Matthew your resume.
Recruiting season is upon us!
Our firm actively recruits year-round. We are always interested in speaking to you about career opportunities at DiMarco. We are specifically in need of tax and audit staff due to successful and continued client growth. Reach out to David Turan for more information regarding our career opportunities. Shown here are some of our recruiting team members on campus – Dan Mosack, CPA, Emily Klock, and Julia Bailey, CPA.