DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella CPAs, P.C. is currently hiring experienced audit and tax professionals.
We offer exposure to many facets of public accounting and client industries within the culture of a closely-knit firm. We seek accounting professionals with public accounting experience in addition to new graduates.
Our team enjoys the following benefits
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Generous paid time off and benefit package
- Health, dental, life insurance and additional benefits
- Parking reimbursement
- Open and collaborative team based environment
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Community involvement and social events
- Downtown Syracuse location
Contact David Turan at Syracuse (315)475-6954, extension 4408 if you are interested in joining our team. Click here to email David your resume.
Meet our newest team members!
Julia Bailey (LeMoyne), Drew VanRiper (LeMoyne) and Danielle Dannheim (SUNY Oswego) recently completed their internships right here. Soon after, all three were offered – and accepted – full time staff accountant positions following graduation. Danielle’s primary reasons for deciding to join the DiMarco team full time were the positive, team-based environment whereby she is able to play an active role in many firm decisions as well as the support and encouragement provided by the firm in the advancement of her career.
Congratulations Julia, Drew and Danielle!