We provide services to management that are necessary to comply with all aspects of traditional audit reporting. As part of our traditional audit services we provide advice and assistance to clients for improving internal controls and policies in addition to revenue enhancement and cost reduction strategies.
- Intended to provide creditors, investors and other outside parties with a high level of comfort on the accuracy of financial statements
- Typically appropriate and often required when seeking high levels of financing or outside investors, or when selling a business
- CPA firm issues a formal audit report that expresses an opinion on whether the financial statements are presented fairly, in all material aspects, in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework
By becoming aware of internal control weaknesses and discussing these with your CPA, you might be able to improve the way you do business.
We provide traditional auditing services for companies in the real estate, construction, hospitality, professional services, manufacturing, healthcare and other industries.
In addition to traditional auditing services we have gained a strong knowledge of Government Auditing Standards including audits of HUD programs, audits under Uniform Guidance and the audit requirements of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development and New York State Homes and Community Renewal.
Our firm is well known in the Affordable Housing Industry, preferred by Syndicators, Real Estate Developers, as well as Regulatory Agencies.
Learn more about the Government Funded/Insured Projects industry by visiting: Government Funded/Insured Projects
We also offer employee benefit plan audit services. Employee benefit plan audits are highly regulated. Our team of experts in this specialized area can ensure compliance reporting between the Department of Labor rules and regulations and your plan’s benefit trust agreement.
Our employee benefit plan audit services encompass a wide rage including:
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Multi-employer Plans
- IRS Form 5500 Preparation
- Assistance with Voluntary Correction Program (VCP) Filings
Our expert team of professionals gain employee benefit plan technical knowledge through on-going extensive education, training and professional memberships. We strive to provide accurate and timely reporting, as well as exceeding client expectations.